Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 1 December 2013

Matthew James Discusses The Emergence Card

This is one the four special edition card designs fully intended to be added to the next edition of my Light Of Truth Cards. When devising the card design and arriving at the description 'Emergence' I didn't really have a strong inkling as to which of my own spiritual experiences it was referring to. I had the Suit - Perception - which refers to it being a card linked to the mind, the mind processes and how we integrate our own sub-conscious decipherings into our outside world. I had its Gematria unique number of 48 ... but little else. .

That was until over the last five weeks! For me the card actually indicates this very painful period in my life, where I am stuck in a hospital ward recovering from gall stone induced Acute Pancreatitis. A period where it is very much out with the old personality/person and the emergence of something completely new on the inside.

I've clearly been under the control of forces stronger than human, and day by day I feel a completely different dynamic emerge from within me. It is a strange feeling and one I have often found myself very wary of. What is emerging has traits and characteristics which I don't understand or recognize.In many ways I feel like a changeling as my soul is completely at work here. The new vibration to emerge is not that far away from making its arrival on the earth plane. I can't wait. 

The 0-4-8 has a subtle nature and I find it to be some kind of timing indicator in this instance of when the emergence is completed. Because I've been hospitalised for 5 weeks tomorrow ... when my acute attack happened, I deduce this to be a 4 to 8 period .... I intuitively assess the emergence began last week and is due to reach its conclusion on around 23rd December 2013. I wait with bated breath to see how it manifests

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew James 2nd December 2013