Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 18 January 2020

Insights Into 2020

Day 18 of 365

Housekeeping
We'll be in the 4th week of January 2020 next week. Its hard to believe! The year is gathering speed again.

We've the Megxit crisis now quietening down. The fake Impeachment of POTUS Trump is about to really kick off. That's for sure.

The Iran crisis will blow up, that's for sure. We're not out of the woods with that one. The Hidden Hand has always planned to attack Iran. Its the next country on the list for the Hidden Hand's conquering of Eurasia. As planned well before 9/11. Somalia. Iraq. Lebanon. Libya. Iran. North Korea. All part and parcel of the expansion of 'Greater Israel'. The great deception.Well in motion. Sadly.

Australian bush fires still rage. Sadly. Despite plenty of rain in some of the affected areas. But interestingly, if the planned map of a high speed train network in Australia is overlaid on the areas of bush fires ... guess what? The rail network is exactly where the fires are, and have been. Coincidence??? The same can be applied to the Californian fires ... coincidence???

Now a scientist is ranting that the Gum trees cannot be grown because their resin/oil is highly inflammable and therefore were responsible for the hellish conflagrations of the recent fires. Gum/Eucalyptus trees were imported to Australia in the 1850's from .... California. Now, this scientist is ranting that they cannot be close to humans and towns due to the fire risk. Sounds like a cover ... and an excuse to destroy more trees. For the high speed train? Or for the 5G network that will be booted to its true nature  sometime this year. Once the satellites are in place.

A Personal Perspective
I was warned of deceit and danger by the Yggdrassil Norse divination cards last night. They stated there is someone around me not to be trusted who is out to work against me to my detriment. There was plenty of support and protection within the card spread too, but even so ... I take the portend very seriously and have noted two or three individuals it could be. So I'm now on the look out for signs of any danger. There is a female who is apparently loyal to someone highlighted in the cards; I know who that it is. Then there is apparently someone who is a 'master of illusion' who is capable of apparent harm by causing events that will deliberately work against me to my detriment. Not a pleasant thought. I'm warned!

 Anyway ... tomorrow I have a special day planned. I'm waking an hour or two before first light with the intention of driving the 80 - 90 miles to Castlerigg Stone Circle in the English Lake District ... with luck I will arrive at sun rise. The weather forecast is apparently good. It'll be a cool 5C with frost but clear with no clouds.

I'm hoping to capture some amazing photographs. But more importantly, I'm commencing an externalised journey to a place I associate with my past. Castlerigg is not a particularly bright and cheery stone circle. It has clear evidence of sustaining some real violence and turmoil in the distant past; there are a number of broken and damaged stones which are no longer in the circle round. I've always sensed the turmoil and sorrow there in the past, without actually understanding on a personal level what it is.

Tomorrow I hope to glean some insights into what my connection with Castlerigg is. I'm always drawn there, and called back. But when I get there, I'm left wondering what has led me there. The same can be said with my connection to Glastonbury Tor, Long Meg, and also, Avebury. I go to these places as a result of a calling. Then when I get there I wonder why I've turned up ...

These are questions and loose ends I've carried my entire life without getting any answers ... tomorrow I start the spiritual journey again. Back to true self ... remember this journey began with an inner planes contact with myself AFTER I've died this incarnation. Complicated. But I'm very confident this latest journey will lead to some very interesting places. Just like the one started 25-26 years ago ... but this time I will more understanding of what I'm doing.

Its just the portend I received last night that bothers me. The card spread and its content which need to be truly digested because it's something that troubles me. Something I will get to the bottom of ... a kind of super sleuth scenario where I try to fathom out the identity of 'the master of illusion' before he/she does their worst - Matthew James