Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 26 March 2011

Increased Light?

There's been conflicting reports recently on the 'www' relating to solar flare activity. Some sites report there's a 'killer solar flare' about to affect the earth ... others deny the activity; the usual confusion relating to anything which is going on out there in the cosmos! Something is afoot ... it is apparent. Things are not the same as they were. We no longer feel the same. We no longer think the same ... so something is happening. Last night seems to have emphasize this perfectly, from a personal perspective ... and I now suspect it is actual solar activity which is responsible. Many will notice the lack of posts on here last night ... which was due entirely by the fact that I went to bed really early (Just after 10pm, which is unusual for me as I am normally a night owl) ... at around 9pm I was overcome with a serious feeling of extreme tiredness. It stemmed from my pineal gland and it was impossible to shake it off. So by 10.10pm I crashed out in bed and went out like a light. In retrospect, something (Or someone) appeared to have pressed the sleep button ... as I don't normally feel like that. It hasn't happened before and it was truly out of the blue. I currently intuit that some increased solar activity has occurred in the recent weeks .... which has enabled an increase in light waves to reach the earth. All of us who are sensitive to these changes will have felt severe disruption with our normal bodily cycles ... extreme tiredness being one of them. I have felt increased light entering my pineal gland today ... and over the recent week my mediumship abilities have increased about 10 fold. Connections to the the other dimensions have become stronger. My pineal gland has been working overtime today ... and it feels like there is much more light available for it to absorb. Now I'm no scientist, and I certainly have no means of seeing these things ... but I have a distinct feeling there IS increased solar flare activity at this time!