Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Change Of Perception ... or something else?

Nothing feels quite right any more. Everything has changed. Or has it? Is it that my perception of reality has changed? It is an odd feeling, being out of place and out of sync with the so called reality around you. I've become quite forgetful, I've become impatient with the physical plane imagery around me. It's a feeling like not belonging to the events on planet earth. I feel disconnected and somewhat lost. It came over me only recently. Though it had been threatening to take place in 'pockets' throughout 2014. Now its all the time.

So this is a change of perception? Or is it something else? It's downright weird. Life appears to be out of sync. Frequencies exhibit traits of being out of order and not connected to my actions on the manifest plane. In truth it seems everything is falling apart. The true nature of these occurrences are most certainly to do with changes in vibration. My human brain is struggling to convert the frequencies which are around me into the decoded reality I had before. There is a marked difference, but it appears the same. But it doesn't feel the same. 

Now some will say this is the onset of Alcheimers or even early stages of dementia. I am 50 years old this year, and currently have Type 2 Diabetes. My sugar levels have been high and could be responsible for brain cell damage. My eye sight has become quite poor. I am unable to read small print and the text on my laptop screen is somewhat blurred. That might be the scientific explanation for the way I am feeling right now. If that was the case ... how come my empathic and mediumistic abilities have been heightened one hundred fold? How come my energy fields are tampering with electronic equipment more than they have before? My eyes may be tuning into to a different reality?

I elect to accept it is due to a heightened awareness and a change in my levels of perception. The earth feels almost alien to me at times. It seems like the matrix of physical existence is opposing me. That opposite polarities are being pulled towards me. Not to fight me or attack me ... but to help create an assimilation of karmic ripples. Perfect balances between the positive effects and the negative effects are taking place. Match the correct mix of cause with effect and you neutralise the karma. The karmic chords cease to exist ... and physical reality unravels a little more. That is how it feels. I make no progress ... I am like a wheel going round and round in a strong head wind. But it is not due to karma. It is due to neutralisation of karmic chords which were once tied. 

And my fears? They do not number the fabled sixteen fears of hidden Atlantis (I say hidden because it lies all around us on a concealed frequency. We never left Atlantis, it wasn't lost ... it was us who were lost with the frequency fall of man. We were trapped, attache to the manifest plane bodies when the frequencies fell. Some of us have been around since the original fall. I for one are one of them) ... in truth I have two remaining fears. I am so close to my frequency rising dramatically. It is that which I feel is taking place. When it reaches its fastest ... what will become of me? Me, the spirit behind the human mask, not the human mask... 

It is a strange realisation. The mortal world continues all around me. I interact but my human mask is lethargic now. It procrastinates and objects. It is moody and short tempered. But I have ceased to care what my false self does ... it is merely an avatar that is my connection to the sorry world of man. I exist in the now, heading into the past which created my future. My past which are those experiences preceding the now, are in truth the future. The experiences that lie beyond the now ... that which we venture into all the while ... is in truth the past. It is a confusing state of being, but a reality like the fact what we see is our true perception turned upside down! Our brain decodes the electrical impulses from the world before us, and then turns them upside down prior to our eyes seeing what has been decoded. 

So the manifest world is truly not what we think it is. The human form within the illusion of planet earth are tiny in comparison with the perception of size within the universe. It is true we are forced down the needle's eye when we come into existence ... we are shrunk to a minute size when we come into human mortal existence.  My perception of this world is seemingly following this trend of total confusion. 

That's why nothing feels quite right any more. Everything has changed. Or has it? Is it that my perception of reality has changed? It is an odd feeling, being out of place and out of sync with the so called reality around you - Matthew James