Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 26 March 2018

Magical Journal Extract:'New Cycle Of Life Events'

Magical Journal Entry for Monday 26th March 2018
"Having spent time wandering the unchartered pathways within the abyss; having faced the Dweller and seeing its true face and its true nature; having rid myself of the toxins of Apollo's mirage; I found it time to leave behind the misty realm of Daath and come back to myself in a much more understanding way.

All the regrets; all the unrequited wishes ... exist within Daath. All the despair and all the hopelessness. It exists like discarded toys on the floor of that dreadful abyss. 

Then they are understood ... and suddenly dematerialise ... and you know within your spirit you are ready to face The Dweller On The Threshold. The long dark night is over ... and you are ready to venture beyond the realms of the human soul and its limited mind; into the world of the spirit; the Supernal Triangle. Binah, Chockmah and Kether. 

With mindfulness as a perpetual state, a second nature that permits me to merely observe anything and everywhere without a single thought or distraction ... I can travel freely without human burden into the upper realms and into the vibrations of my truest self and all those forgotten memories ... memories of times beyond the constraints of the apparent human soul and the limited field of mind. Out into the realms of pure thought and infinite consciousness.

It marks a new adventure for me ... as I find myself back where I was prior to the cycle of events that occurred in readiness for my journey to another shoreline and a time in my life away from my apparent human home land. This marks the moment when I gather my thoughts and use true magic to summon and create the next cycle of events in my life. I perhaps will be the Camel Of The Great Sea for others no more - Matthew James