Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 5 May 2022

Forgotten Sixth Sense Technologies Of The Ancient World

 Over the years, I’ve been blessed to interview many exceptional people and share their wisdom with our community. A few years ago, I had the rare opportunity to interview one of my longtime heroes, Graham Hancock, and I’m really excited to share a powerful clip from our talk with you today.

In a former life, Graham was a foreign affairs journalist for The Economist, but for the last 25 years, he has been deeply investigating the mysteries of our human past. When I first read his bestselling Fingerprints of the Gods more than fifteen years ago, it changed my worldview dramatically. I had to rethink everything I learned in my college anthropology courses and was inspired to begin my own exploration into human origins and traditions, leading me to Peru in 2002.

In the video below, he explains that we’re missing some very critical information about our past, specifically the time period around the last ice age—which ended only 11,500 years ago. Graham’s investigations have led him to believe that a highly organized and technologically advanced civilization lived and thrived during this time, while simple hunter-gatherers simultaneously wandered other areas of the planet.

In the beginning of this lively 10-minute segment of our interview, you’ll hear Graham describe abilities like telekinesis and telepathy, which are beyond our current technological framework...<<<Read More>>>....