Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 10 November 2007

Now Madeleine hunt turns to Balkans after girl is heard crying for 'Daddy'

Private investigators searching for Madeleine McCann are focusing on the Balkans after a tourist said he might have seen her there.

An Irishman on a pilgrimage to the "miracle" town of Medjugorje in Bosnia has been in contact with Kate and Gerry McCann's detectives Metodo 3 to tell them he heard a little girl cry, "I want my daddy" as she was driven away by a man and a woman.

His is the latest in a long line of reported sightings of the missing British toddler.

The father of six, who has asked to remain anonymous, says he wrote down the registration of the couple's car, a VW Golf, and alerted local police but claims his sighting was not followed up. The witness, from Fermanagh, was on holiday in the Bosnia-Herzegovina town with his wife and two-year-old ten days ago. The town regularly attracts Catholics hoping to see apparitions of the Virgin Mary.

The witness reported seeing the girl struggling with the couple and felt there was something wrong. He said: "The girl fitted the description of little Maddy. When I approached the couple who had her, the man put a hand over her mouth and bundled her into a car. I'm sure that this child was not theirs and I'm convinced it could have been Maddy. She was very agitated and sobbing. The instant I saw her my heart skipped a beat because it immediately struck me that she looked like Madeleine McCann. I was filled with panic. I knew I had to do something."

The man says he went to the local police station to report the sighting but the officer at the front desk did not speak English. When he found a shopkeeper to translate he said police just shrugged and said there was nothing they could do. The report came in the first full week after the Metodo 3 hotline was set up for possible sightings. (Daily Mail)


Insight

The Magician
2 of Spheres
Prime of Spheres
The Priest (reversed)

There is no Star image uncovered in the working. It confirms the overall sense I received with this tabloid story ... I'm not at all convinced the little girl was indeed MM. The appearance of The Priest reversed hints that the Wounded Healer wasn't there so the Star image isn't there as if the two now go together. The Magician, the 2 of Spheres and the Prime of Spheres relate to reasons why behind the story. A clear cut attempt perhaps to distract ... to ward attention from elsewhere. A crucial stage perhaps. There seems the need for this story to be printed at this time. I'm erring on caution ...