Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 26 February 2008

A Soap Box Viewpoint

Rather appropriately 'Journey's End' by Clannad is playing through the speakers as a shadow moves to my right. I can sense a presence standing there just observing me. Doing nothing else. I've noticed this movement before over many nights. I've caught sight of a partial manifestation numerous times ... I'm quite nonchalant about this 'resident ghost'. It does little else than observe me.

I sense it now with my mind's eye. A male of elder years. He's greying around the beard; his remaining hair matches that same sense of visual decay. His left hand nervously fingers his beard. I don not recognise him; he is no relation of mine. He is of European appearance. So this is not a 'Maori protector' left as a remnant from the previous tenants in this house.

Journey's End indeed for us. Soon. We clear out of this humble abode in 16 days. Kristine met the next tenant today when she came round to view her soon to be home. Surprisingly it turned out the elderly lady is a Medium, Healer and Reader too. Strange. Or perhaps not. Like attracts like. Having spent the last twelve months neutralising the rather disruptive Maori energies we first felt here ... we set about creating a mellow and transcendent Spiritual atmosphere. It seems we did this rather well. The energies pulling to it the same ilk as ourselves to keep the energies flowing.

I wonder if this old man visitor who stands in front of me is linked in anyway to the New Tenant? Wonder if he's not realised there is no time in the realm he now exists in ... and is a little puzzled that I am sitting here? Or maybe it is he who has set about bringing the new tenant to this humble abode? I guess we will never know. This rather taciturn gentleman is saying nothing. Nothing at all. He just stands and watches me ...

'Poppy cock' I hear the sceptics declare as they read this ... I frankly care not! I've not been bothered about the sceptical minded, and their opinion of me, over the last thirty years and I'm not going to start being concerned now. They are welcome to their own view; each one to their own. My reality is all that concerns me ... a vibrant world of 'real time' visitations. Not imagined flights of fancy or hallucinations ... but actual 'solid' figures that stand there before me or beside me or behind me ... each and every day.

At night I still have the reluctance to stick me feet out of the duvet. The sensation of some invisible hand grabbing my foot is solid real time reality ... again I am nonchalant about the occurrence. The nights it doesn't take place and I wonder what is wrong! I am so accustomed to the visitor ... a visitor who grows bold at times and sometimes grabs a left arm ... or moves a quilt or like last night, touches the crown of my head. I take it all in my stride ... and try to imagine a life without any of this phenomenon. I would be a little 'upset' if it were to suddenly cease.

As for a belief in 'life after death' or 'a spirit world' or 'other dimensions' I have had the absolute proof so many times over the decades ... indeed most days there is a presence or a 'touching' ... for me this is not a belief ... it is a fact of life. But I suppose for those who have not had these constant occurrences it is difficult to comprehend my viewpoint ... it is easier I suppose to dismiss my 'claims' as fable. I would have done the same ... and did the same in my earlier years ... I was clearly 'imagining things' back then ... it was the way I dealt with it all. But, it has persisted over the decades and proven itself time and time again. I have to live with it .. side by side with phenomenon I exist. I find it quite easy in truth ... it has been my life. I've grown accustomed to it all like cleaning my teeth or eating food with a knife and fork.