Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 26 January 2012

Personally Endorsed Links ....!

Hey everyone! This is an important announcement I'm making here .... I've added Partners (Personally Endorsed Links) to A Light In The Darkness. It's really important because the links I add here are people & services that I personally know and can personally endorse for their RELIABILITY, HONESTY and INTEGRITY in this industry. It's vital to know who and what is genuine & caring in this multi-faceted 'profession' there are so many charlatans and rip off merchants out there as we all know.

I will personally endorse people & services I KNOW are in this industry for the right reasons. All who appear here genuinely care for their clients and for mankind in general ...hence their rightful appearance on these links!

The Partners (Personally Endorsed Links) appear on the right hand column between Public Notices & The Archives.

So please, please, please everyone ... use this as your first stop for mystical services .... you will NOT be disappointed!!!