Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 26 January 2012

"Welcome To The World Of Internationally Recognised Medium Jay Lane ... A Small Medium @ Large!!!

"Medium Jay Lane is one incredible lady! She is one of the kindest, most caring Mediums I have ever had the chance to meet! Her energy is awesome ...! I had the recent pleasure of having a Skype reading with Jay ... and was instantly impressed with the ease she was able to connect with my family members & friends who have travelled into the world of spirit. She was able to provide names and also the conditions with which my family members & friends passed with. Her sense of humour and professionalism in her reading .. made it an unforgettable experience!! 


Being a Medium myself I find it hard to find anyone who can provide accurate messages for myself; I am not the easiest person in the world to link to ... but Jay made instant connections and blew me away with her information. I, for one, personally recommend Jay to each and everyone of you for accurate insights & connections to the other side" - Matthew James

About Jay
My name is Medium Jay Lane, born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I’ve been reading and have received over 30 years of master mentoring through my mother, a Metis Intuitive Empath, Tea Leaf reader, and a Healer. I’ve enjoyed many years of experience in consulting on different matters. I enjoy my local clientele as well as my international clientele which I have developed over years. I have read for internationally known names and no matter who it is that I interact with, what I enjoy most is my “one to one” relationships with my clients… I simply love it!

Jay is based in Canada and can be contacted via her web-site for more details on her video advice and readings - Video Psychic Advice  (Follow the link to be magically transported to her web site!) ... or go to Partner (Personally Endorsed Links) to be connected to Jay!