Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 31 January 2015

Mind Control: It’s All Around You!

New Dawn Magazine: Mind Control. It’s easier than you think! Anybody can do it. Don’t believe me? You don’t think everybody has the power to control hundreds, thousands, even millions of other people’s minds? Then watch this little experiment we’re about to make: I shall now control your mind!

Yes; wherever in the world you are reading this, I hereby order you to think of the Eiffel Tower on a rainy evening being struck by lightning. OK? Thinking about that image? Right… Now try to stop thinking about the Eiffel Tower on a rainy evening being struck by lightning. You can’t? Try harder! Still can’t? Ha! I’ll tell you why: because I am controlling your mind!

You see? It’s that easy to implant ideas and images into other people’s brains! Now, imagine that I did this “little experiment” on global TV to an audience of say, 1 or 2 billion people. And imagine too that instead of my innocent “Eiffel Tower” image, I “ordered” you to watch and think about something far more powerful… like the World Trade Centre imploding, or Osama bin Laden firing his machine-gun at an unseen “target” (Western babies, perhaps?), or Prince William’s wedding as he is groomed to become “the Once and Future King”?...read more>>>...