Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 23 May 2023

Two Weeks Of Exhaustion

It's been a while. Our apologies for our absence over the last couple of weeks. Its taken until today to get our mojo back. Something viral was behind being so badly immobilised as we have been.

It feels also like an intentional spiritual attack. It's been hit and miss over the last week. Energy levels have been ridiculously low; the viral attack started suddenly one afternoon.

I was fine one minute and then there was a loud noise entering into my left ear and then I went downhill from there.

There was a horrendous nightmare/dream attack last night when several Hydra like creatures with razor sharp pincers started to attack me. Somehow I have endured. I'm just left with a tickly cough and the remnants of the awful exhaustion I've had for nearly two weeks..