Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 11 May 2023

Dear Spiritual Diary - "A Catch Up Really"

 Dear Spiritual Diary it's been a while since we spoke, since I shared some strange insights. Today was a catch up with the energies at Castlerigg Stone Circle in the English Lake District. It's about 1.5 hrs from home and I've been visiting for at least 45 years.

I was separated from the ability to visit from 2008 to 2017 when I lived overseas in New Zealand and Australia.

But now I can get there whenever. That whenever occurred today. An early start for me in light rain. A drive down the M6 motorway and then a drive through the Lake District from Kendal all the way to Keswick.

Dunmail Raise trip past Thirlmere, my favourite drive and then Keswick briefly before turning right and making my way to the circle.

It had stopped raining; there was cloud inversion with billowing white clouds looming on the hills around the circle. It was almost deserted. An elderly couple, the husband with a big lens camera and the wife with flowers for every stone in the circle.

I spent a couple of hours at the circle; the drizzle had ceased and it was actually a nice day. During my time at the circle, I remembered being drawn to stand in the centre of the circle.

I immediately felt a surge of energy rush up my legs and moving down my arms. I was rooted to the spot and began an out of body experience where I felt myself going back in time with the circle; as the circle. I received a firm tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and began walking around the circle.

Today was a strange day, energies have been phenomenal. At one stage with my eyes closed, back at home, there was a large red 'machine' in our house, but there on a different version of our reality. I felt myself being connected to the machine; there were sound vibrations which were surging through me, I saw the vibrations with eyes. I opened my eyes and then all day it was like I had been connected to an external network. The energy was surging; there was constant clairvoyant images in the back of my mind. 

Not of the dead; but images of actual living individuals elsewhere in this reality and in other realities. The images were constant, in the back of my mind, all day. My legs were weak and I felt was disconnected from my legs. It was a weird experience. 

Another day of strange experiences to add to a long list of strange experiences. Dear Spiritual Diary, it's time for me to dash now ..... speak again soon. Bye.