Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Tarot: Reading for Yourself

Being a tarot reader but finding it difficult to read for yourself is a bit like a cobbler whose children have no shoes. Right up there with, "I know what all the cards mean but I cannot seem to make a clear answer when I do a spread," "How can read for myself?" is a common question tarot readers ask me. This article will give you some tips that should help. If you are like me, one of the reasons readings for ourselves can be unsatisfying is that we don't treat readings for ourselves as we do for others. When reading for others, most readers prepare themselves in some way, whether it is a ritual, meditation, saying a quick blessing, lighting a candle, etc. We should take just as long, and in some ways, longer, to prepare for reading for ourselves....read more>>>...