Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 18 September 2013

'The Matthew James Medium Hour' - Pilot Show - Wed 18th September 2013

Miss the show earlier this evening? Here's your chance to catch up and listen to Matthew James 'going solo' ... no studio guests or resident guests ... just Matthew James in this new show format ... 'Don't expect miracles and you won't be disappointed' ... this is a trial hour full of the unexpected .



A testimonial from the show (Re: a live reading during the show):

"AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Matthew you just bought my nana through on your show and you used the quote "Pearls of wisdom"…..I was using that term with a girlfriend TODAY when she jokingly asked me what i would call my Medium web site….my repose was "Rachaels Pearls of Wisdom". I am in tears Matthew James……thank you from the bottom of my heart xxxxxxx" - Rachael.