Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 20 September 2013

A Word on 'Inner Planes Communication'

"My form of mediumship is quite unique. My skills were honed and tuned from magical workings where I became an 'inner planes communicator'. I dealt with and communicated with numerous inner planes contacts. Through these years of initiations and kabbalah meditations I learned how to make these communication, how to distinguish who and what was communicating with me ... and how to access the inner planes at will. This form of mediumship is a constant 'work in progress' and has been my style since the mid 80's ...connecting with loved ones as a 'traditional mediumship' is just one form of inner planes communication" - Matthew James 2013

Find out more by booking an Intensive Mentoring Training Session with Matthew James...HERE>>>...