Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 13 January 2019

Favourite's Collection #192

I have taken so many photographs of Australian Darters (Snakebirds) over the years I lived in Australia, that it is impossible to pin down 'the best' captures of these magnificent water birds. I've chosen this image of a Snakebird at Lake Tuggeranong Shoreline quite randomly from my 'Australian Darter' folder on my hard drive.

Again we may well be faced with the same sad scenario, when the 5G cloud takes effect. The images featured in the Favourite's Collection might be a look into a past when we took all the nature around us for granted. Its a certainty that the remorseless, compassionless, hateful creatures that are behind the 5G cloud concept don't give two hoots about humans and nature on planet earth. Their agenda is such that they don't care about the dramatic effects of their desired outcome. Bastards.