Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 26 July 2021

How to Feel Safe When Everything is Different and You Don’t Feel Like Yourself

[Wake Up World]: The only answer to the question of “How to feel safe when everything is different and I don’t feel like myself,” is to find the Divine, the me that is real, inside me, even in strange, painful and uncomfortable moments.

This to me seems key, because – it’s easier to feel “Oh, this is me” when I feel well and “normal”. But what about times like now when my back hurts so much that it’s taking over my consciousness? If I am “lost” due to physical discomforts, then I could potentially be in trouble, because who knows if at some time in my life, I’ll be in constant pain or discomfort?

I’m so used to feeling pain-free, relatively well and energetic, that I take it for granted. But what if that disappears and I can’t count on the old normal as the definition of me to return to? If I depend on feeling how I most like to feel in order to feel like “me”, it is a limited and problematic strategy.

I am a person who wants to feel connected to “myself” at all times. Especially aware as I am of the clock ticking and who knows when my time will expire? I want to be as connected to Myself and the deepest level possible, at all times, including up to and through my passage into the next experience and realm...<<<Read More....>>>...