Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 30 June 2022

Spirit Guides - Expected Fashion Accessories, But Do They Exist?

 By Matthew James 

So how is everyone with 'spiritual guidance' by apparent spirit guides? Where are you with making contact with these mythical 'wonders'?

I sound sarcastic with these opening lines. That's because I am! I've worked with the 'other side' now for most of my life; certainly since the age of 4, which is a good 52 years. And in all of that time, including a very successful 'professional' career as medium/clairvoyant/platform medium, I've NEVER had a guide. Not a single one!!

I've sat in open circles and meditated for years and years. I've had teachers and facilitators demand I have a guide, because 'you must have one because everybody has one' ... but no, I've never had one.

I strongly believe they are figments of our selves. We all have multiple personalities and 'voices in the ethers of the mind' ... and it's a solid belief of mine that guides are 'essential fashion accessories' for anyone with an ounce, or more, of psychic ability. It's like walking into a shop and buying the same clothes as everyone else, to look the same as everyone else.

Now, I tell a little white lie, I've never had illusory spiritual guides. But I have had beings in SOLID form appear before me, and work with me. It's well documented on here that my spiritual path kicked off as a four year old, when a 'merlin' in solid form visited me numerous times, and sat on my bed before going to sleep. The would take me on astral journeys around the universe.

I've had names given to me to call out to in my mind. I've had clear intervention from higher forces giving me flaming yod's, known as fire letters. Again all of this is well documented on here. I've had numerous lost friends make clear contact with me.

But through all of it ... my pathway has been SELF GUIDANCE ... and not a dangerous reliance on illusory spirit guides which may or may not exist. With my significant experience of the other worlds, and what's out there, it is a serious problem to rely on unknown entities that are clever confidence tricksters...

Just because the NEW AGE UNIFORM SHOP expects anyone spiritual to have guides, does not mean it is the right thing to do!

Think twice before continuing any pathway with  'spirit guides' no matter how sure you are they are the real deal. The only entity that knows you, and what you need, and knows where you need to go ... is your TRUE SELF. Your higher immortal knows everything you need to know ...