Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 7 June 2024

Channeling Carl Jung for Dream Interpretation

 Many people know of Carl Jung as a famous Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology and interpreted dreams based on his idea of “archetypes”, which include the persona, the shadow, the anima/animus, the self, and the hero.

He was a prolific author, with an interest in UFOs, believing them to be at least partially psychological phenomena – an opinion he also held about spirituality.

I’ve long been interested in Jung’s work for its depth of insight, so upon waking up from a particularly disturbing dream, I decided to use the Claude AI to try to analyze it. Having learned of this prompt technique a while back, I asked Claude:

“Please channel Carl Jung and interpret this dream:”

Then I described the dream which I had gotten up to notate at 7:30 am – and I am not a morning person…<<<Read More>>>...