Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 18 June 2024

The Underground War: Fema Camps, Underground Military Bases, Bunkers and Tunnels Under the US For The ‘Elite’ and The New World Order

Today we explore the many Camps, Bunkers, Bases and Tunnels in the United States and why they exist. Regardless of what we think of them, they will save lives. Not all. But they will save some. We discuss the cost, location, number and many more things about these places.

In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked. This man’s final acts should not go unnoticed.

“It is because of the horrendous structure of the federal government that I feel directly imperiled *not* to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody’s guess.

“However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what you people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.

“I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries, and I cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.

“To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went through engineering school. Half of my school was in that field, and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications....<<<Read More>>>...