Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 1 March 2007

Another Disruptor & The Worm Which Turned

Further to experiencing a visitation by an Androgynous entity declaring 'I don't like the way you've grown' (which I subsequently disregarded), further disruption was experienced recently. Drifting into an inner place of serenity I felt an entity attempting to hold me or pull me back, by applying force on my shoulders. The pressure of the force wasn't too much of a distraction, but it was sufficient for me not to ease down into alpha state and commence my projected journey.

Cleverly, the entity again knew the precise moment I was due to shift into alpha state. So obviously my mind waves are monitored.

Unperturbed, I resumed the expedition. Able to ignore the itches which appeared on my skin. More disruption. The material plane was fading when I was aware of a presence moving in close.

It's next attempt at disruption I could not ignore. It was suffice for my eyes to open and the projection lost.

An electrical buzzing sound, entered my left ear and proceeded to build in its intensity. The journey was lost.

Later. I 'discovered' the means to produce frequency 'sounds' in my mind; in my consciousness. Instinctively I was aware I now had the means to 'frequency jam' and block out these 4th density disruptors. So obviously I have overcome some hold, some control, entities have had on me. Their displeasure has been so obvious. Telepathic voices, electrical noises, prodding and tapping on my shoulders and arms, sensations of itching across my body.

The 'force' is not kabbalah in nature. I can say that with certainty. No reference to Daath describes any negative forces of this type. Extending my belief into the abduction and alien community has been the only obvious choice. Analysing my own experiences throughout my life has indicated similar disruptive forces whenever I have drifted from a pathway some force wishes me to follow. Currently I refuse to conform to the trauma based life some 4th density force has planned for me. Indeed it has been the same pathway some force had planned for me throughout my life.

Because fear no longer plays a part in my life. Fear has given way to curiosity to discover the force behind the control. Curiosity turned then to sympathy when I discovered the 'sensation junkie' addiction behind most of the actions of beings devoid of emotions and sensations of their own. This sympathy has currently turned into anger. Anger that I realise over 70% of my life and my decisions have been controlled by these cosmic freaks!

Therefore I'm now gathering weaponry to fight these bastards. At night I watch them form in my bedroom. I see their Reptilean forms and almond-eyed faces float on the ceiling above me. I see them shimmer into the shadows in the corners of the room. Fearlessly I stare right into their thought form fields and beam the only force I know they can't stand .... what we humans call love. The universal force ...

By their reaction then I know the worm has turned. I receive the low hum of some low frequency technology which they had then 'set on' me. I watch as laser beams flash across the room towards me. I watch an interlace of energies in the room as they try to 'recondition' me and my surroundings. However, I stand firm and merely wave at them.

To date, in the three nights I've adopted this new stance there has been no prodding of my feet which now protrude out of the quilt. There have been no taps on my shoulders or any other type of disruption in the night.

I have become disruptive in their reality for a change.