Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 15 March 2007

Remote Viewing: ON HOLD

There was too much distraction in the material world today to escape the mayhem even for half an hour. I was unable to escape the clutches of career tasks; stuck before the computer terminal formulating a 'rate list' in connection with the multi-million variation I am compiling.

The Elite profit machine had me; indirectly; intentionally. Me at the base of the pyramid, one of the worker bees computing more profit for the business men further up the pile to myself in the company I am contracted to.

It was perhaps for the best with the persistent phantom which chooses my moments of 'grateful escape' to practice its skills at inter-dimensional projections; an annoyance I intend to erradicate. I am curious though; however. It is an intelligence outside of my own; proof of life on other dimensions. That should be a joy and a wonder to me. It would be to 'lesser mortals' who are the wannabe explorers of the astral. To them it would be headline news. For me, it is nothing new. Just part and parcel of my life; my existence; my identity.

Remote viewing ON HOLD. The signage is out there. On the lower 4th density. To let the phantom know it has maybe got to me. But, I doubt it will be convinced. It does have a technological link to my mind levels; so it will detect my intentions and my consciousness will be a give away.

Soon I attempt communion with it. I will either induce a manifestation here. A magical summoning perhaps. An evocation. But there shall be no circles and pentagrams and swords and daggers and spells and sigils and stupid verses in latin. I am not a fan of Goetica; though the force is likely to have some element of Goetica about it. It is NOT a demon. That is a much maligned church-created description of entities that have been out there since the dawn of this matrix. Perhaps it is a daemon. It is likely to be a lesser daemon. A child perhaps or a daemonic equivalent. It is perhaps mischievious or curious. Perhaps it sees my light/consciousness and has come to investigate. But then again it may be a Grey or something malevolent merely toiling with me.

There is however a certain degree of human quality to the phantom; it could therefore be an ex-human. Maybe someone I once knew on earth. I can think of several souls I knew who have since passed. Those are who I know of. There could be several I do not know have passed. Included in this element could be 'school bullies' and other unsavoury characters.

It is therefore a puzzle and a mystery which will resume its hauntings once I resume the remote viewing again. Perhaps it is indeed the same phantom who has been known to grab my feet and my arms during the night; it might. It may also be just one of the haunters.

There are too many phenomena to dismiss as but one phantom. But that is another story. Another muse, another time.

At the moment I draw a close on remote viewing. I put have those sojourns (been trying to think of this word for weeks) on hold. My imagination casting a lock and a key on the portal door to my inner wormhole in case that opening is being violated.

One day these mysteries may be solved.