Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 11 December 2007

A Blank Canvas Once More ...

'They' are talking to me again from that great balcony 'upstairs'. Their whistles and whirs fill the back part of my mind. I sense their connection at usual point in the back of my head. It seems like a hive of bees congregate once more in my mind space. My mental facsimile is becoming full with their ultra high speed communications. The language is that of the super consciousness. It will take some time for the deciphering to take place ... so for the 'me' placed on the material plane to comprehend what has just been said to me. But ... the 'me' at one with those 'bods' upstairs ... feels extremely positive. Almost elated.

I am rejuvenated by that connection. I've been a little down over the last few days. Devoid of energy. Lethargic and on a short fuse. I have been impatient and a pain to live with. Yet now ... that 'mind set' has now passed me by ... and I recover the sense of the Eternal One ... clear of mind ... free of worry or concern. Focussed only on the now. My consciousness the vale of golden silence once more. Its parchment wiped clean of any blemish ... a blank canvas once more ...

Something stirs in my consciousness as the communications drift down the level. I await the clarity as the mists clear once more ... and 'the camel rides the mystic sea once more' ....