Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 9 January 2008

2008

Just wanted to wish everyone a very (belated) Happy New Year and hope all your wishes and dreams come true. Sorry I haven't been able to post much of late, but as some of you may know, we are going to Australia this weekend for a holiday, meeting up with friends over there, so looking forward to that.

Matt may not get chance to do much posting whilst over there, but I am sure he will manage to find a internet cafe somewhere!


We arrive back in NZ on 30th Jan, then I will be back on my travels once more to the South Island NZ. Dunedin to be exact.
Our eldest is doing a degree in Animal Behaviour and Zoology and decided that he wanted to do the course at Otago Uni. So, I have a very long drive ahead of me in February, probably 20 hours in total, then I will fly back to Hamilton.

Shortly after that we are moving over to Australia where Matt is taking up a new position with a new company. We are all excited and looking forward to a new adventure.

I did tell Matt that I had gypsy blood and itchy feet when I met him, now I think he believes me. LOL

Take Care everyone, hope you all have a fantastic year ahead.