Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 29 August 2024

“Unmistakable presence” of EVIL causes some doctor to stop performing ABORTIONS

Dr. Catherine Wheeler, a former abortionist turned pro-life advocate, has felt an "unmistakable presence of evil" around her while performing an abortion. She never performed another one after that.

"I was about to begin an abortion procedure on a teenager when the room darkened and time seemed to slow down. There was an unmistakable presence of evil, and I was the only one who seemed to notice it," Wheeler recounted. "What scared me most was my awareness of pure evil in the operating room, related to the abortion I was performing."

That moment proved crucial in her life as God revealed to her the horror and destruction of abortion. "I thought I was helping women. The life and value of the preborn were lost in the abortion conversation. I bought the feminists' lie that women needed to have access to an abortion in order to pursue their dreams and be fulfilled," she admitted.

Wheeler finally decided to publicly speak as a pro-life advocate in 2020.

"It started when society devalued marriage and promoted intimacy without consequences. You can't have a sexual revolution, unhindered sexuality, without contraception and abortion," Wheeler stated.

"Sexuality has become almost like a transaction and physical only. If you don't love the person, you're being intimate with, and that relationship is disposable, why would you love a child who was a result of that?" ...<<<Read More>>>...