Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Light Of Truth Oracle

For those you not aware of my latest 'creative project' ... I am nearing the completion of my own Oracle Cards which I've called The Light Of Truth Oracle. The cards represent the culmination of around 25 years of spiritual experiences undertaken by myself. All the artwork for the cards is my own unique art, some of which is nearly 20 years old. The cards themselves are completely unique in their approach and their concept. I'm finishing off the meanings for each of the cards at this point; plus fine tuning the card artwork to make sure the meanings, the symbolism and the artwork are compatible. 

The cards loosely follow my own spiritual journey ... and are visualisations & illustrations on my own understanding of the Kabbalah, the Tarot and also Gematria. The concept is not traditional ... it is a fusion of all the aspects of magick I've embraced on my spiritual journey. In some sense the cards are based on Chaos Magick, which is fine ... but they are a spiritual legacy that works. These are a very personal journey. 

Each card comprises a visual image plus a magick glyph somewhere on the card image. The two sets of imagery work well to fuse together the Kabbalistic and the Tarot principles within the oracle system.The meanings themselves expand on this dualism within the oracle cards. Each card has a Glyph Affirmation and an Intuitive meaning ... all based on my own insights and experiences. Once I get through the meanings and insights I'm intending also to write an accompanying book to explain my choice of images and also present a personal slant on the cards --- MJ 4/9/12