Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Australasia AFTER The Earth Changes


How accurate is this map? Who can say? I found it on the internet a few years ago, it's been filed away in 'my documents' collecting cyberspace dust. I've rarely looked at it, taken it with a pinch of salt in truth. But with all this talk of global warming; earth changes; 'safety zones' I decided to revisit my old thought patterns.


About 15 years ago an American friend at the time who'd settled in the UK first told me about 'safety zones' and the coming earth changes. I'd heard about it ... yes ... but never thought anything about it in truth. It was a hypothetical thing then in truth. However, I did take note of the map I was shown which showed the countries of the world after the earth changes. The concensus was a huge comet - 'the second coming' - would cause the destruction. The interesting thing I can remember is that the section of map here which shows Australasia is very similar to the other map. It stuck in my mind.

10 years later (2002) and we emigrated to New Zealand. Why? Because of the earth changes? NO ... because of the rising crime rate in the UK. We came to New Zealand for a better life for the kids amongst other things. However the idea of safety zones was not in our list of reasons. Not then.

It has been the topic of conversation over the last 5 years. We've been curious about the migration of folk to Australasia and have come to the conclusion that the Safety Zone theory is a potential reality. Especially in the current climate of global warming. The only difference now is that I attribute the global warming to Nibiru and not to mankind. I do not believe a comet will crash to earth and cause the changes. The changing magnetics of the earth brought on by Nibiru moving in close will bring the changes.

I now look at the above map with a deep sense of foreboding. It does explain the migration of so many souls over here. I mean look at the new dimensions of New Zealand! It will be an immense island ....

The situation on the planet is very serious at this time. The threat of serious global changes is a real one. 15 years ago I could not have predicted a move to New Zealand. It was the last thing on my mind, even though my American friend had predicted I would end up in Australasia because of the safety zoning and a 'role' I had to do with higher dimensions. At the time I thought it was typical New Age claptrap. Now? I'm not that confident in dismissing it.