Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 30 April 2007

Together we are powerful ...

You are my rock in this crazy ocean
Your love holds my life steady
A bright white light in the confusion
which gives my life meaning and a purpose

Your presence here beside me,
gives me desire
and the passion we share,
a perpetual flame
which binds and protects our souls

Together we are powerful
We are light
We are love
We are one
and you give me everything
making me whole again

And I hope I give you the same
for you are the priceless treasure I found
that day when I went overboard
and thought I was drowning in that sea

But when I surfaced
You were there
and have been here ever since
Thank you, my love for sharing your life with me

And though the cold north wind blows
and ruffles our hair
I gaze to the horizon and know it is our future
We will survive the storm
and we will prosper
and we will remain together no matter what life throws our way

I love you
always have I and always will I