Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 29 April 2007

Temporary status


It'll do for starters. The header is ok. Quickly drawn ... but I'm not satisfied with it, being a perfectionist. It doesn't look right. I've tried adjusting the template to make the artwork go right across the page ... without success.

It's been given 'temporary status' until I create the masterpiece I really want there ...

I've tweaked the appearance more too. Changed the blue background ...

The original artwork I entitled 'Tranquility'. A simple composition done in Paint Shop Pro 5 ... the background with the hint of misty horizon and distant crashing waves. Slight foreground. The shining sun was added in Corel Photo Paint 7. The artwork is representative of gazing across the mystic sea towards the shining countenance of Kether and beyond ...