Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 29 April 2007

Monarch of the golden age


Until recently I never questioned ...
Then I realised ... beyond the open window ... is kind of a code;
The window would be; the letter ‘Heh’; ‘path 15 ‘ on the tree ...
The Path Of Heh ...
The ‘path which links Tipareth to Chokmah on the top right,
Wandering through the fearsome Abyss ...
‘through the billowing white mists of time’ ... one of the veils
‘Son Of The Morning’ ... a misconstrued, misplaced name,
Referring to The Morning Star ...
misplaced because foolish men of the cloth called it Satan, or Lucifer...
The original light bearer ....
Here is where I laugh ... and I smile
I chose instead to step back ... and permit the archetypal conditioning to fall like a cloak
The golden age is now ... here around me
And the monarch ... no, that is not I ...
No the monarch is the collective man’s perception of a mythical hero
So, now ... my entire perception of the mysterious open window has changed
In a moment the billowing mists dissolve
I hold the keys ... I have always held the keys ... as do nearly all of mankind ...
I am now the simple man and I am remembering the plan ... the plan of life.
The Path Of Heh is said to be ‘the substance of creation in pure darkness’
... except now the darkness is fading
All around me is the light
... the light of realisation
... the light of the Atziluth
... the plane of dimension high,
Well beyond the conceptual world of man
... well beyond the Assiah, and the Briah ....
I stand on the breach ... at the entrance to the abyss
The ladder of evolution beyond me and upwards towards the source