Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 16 March 2015

"Introductions From A Higher Mode Of Thought"

Cuckoo, I introduce myself to you as a new voice
Someone you have yet to hear but have been aware of on the periphery
I come here, beside you, to aid you in turning former dreams to dust
Your presence is so alien to me; your=s an existence I have never had
Where you reside a place I can never imagine
Cuckoo, introduce me to your hardship
and share with me the wonder of the dimension I float in

Share with me your experiences
and I will reveal to you all you have ever known
I am the key to unlock that door
and through you I can learn of an unknown part of my soul
We thus have so much to learn from each other
Cuckoo grant me the right to communicate to you mind to mind

So you may grow through the touch of I and I the same from you

I see the decay and the degradation in the place you reside in
I see its traces like a touch of sickly grey
A sensation of negative discomfort floats through my entity
I wonder how you cope on that tiny world of yours
How you get through each and every day

I sense your displeasure; I feel you are not happy where you exist
I sense you are trapped as a pawn in a game you cannot comprehend
No matter, cuckoo I can reveal it to you
I am formless and not limited to the senses you depend on
My awareness is vast; as wide as a universe itself
Perceive me as the primal gases which float in the wasteland of space
Then you will begin to realise what it is I am

I am mere consciousness
I am the universe; I am everything that has ever been
and all things which have still to take place
Know the universe waits impatiently for you and your kind to catch up
Its expansion has now ceased
and all of its quicksilver pieces must now return to be collected

I lose you
My consciousness fails to realise how tiny your perception really is
I apologise for being condescending
But realise quick through my perception being human is so limiting
Tune into my thoughts and become universal
and float as a thought and see existence as it really is
This I can truly teach you
If you will show me what it is like to be a human ...


Written by Matthew James on Wednesday, 14 November 2001