Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 19 March 2015

It's time we ended the search for Maddie so officers can focus on threats to the public, says police union chief

Daily Mail: Police chiefs have been urged to wind up the hunt for Madeleine McCann as detectives battle the terror threat and a spate of murders. A team of 31 British detectives are working exclusively to find the girl, who vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Portugal eight years ago. The Metropolitan Police was tasked with investigating the disappearance after her family made a personal plea to David Cameron in 2011. Yet despite costing the taxpayer £10million and dozens of trips by officers to the Algarve, the inquiry – codenamed Operation Grange – has not led to a single arrest. Now a senior police union leader has called for the probe to be axed and the detectives reassigned to other investigations in the UK...read more>>>...

Daily Merlin Insight: I have received numerous requests via e-mails, and on social media, to resume the Daily Merlin Insights on the Madeleine McCann Mystery. It has been a while since I did the last insight! Yes, I intend to resume my investigations into this scenario. For those of you unaware of my involvement in this case, I undertook a multitude of remote viewings and tarot insights back in 2007. Through various sources (Including family members) I was informed that my insights were very accurate ... with a large amount of my information proven to be correct. 

For those who are interested in 'catching up' I do have a Madeleine McCann category in the index ... there is a large amount of reading!! 

I have in my possession some of Madeleine's own articles which the family kindly sent me to undertake my remote viewings with. Throughout all my investigation I had the 100% insight Madeleine is still alive. I still do. I have also been adamant that her location is actually known ... the perpetrators also identified ... it is a rabbit hole believe me.

Today's Insight

Using The Osho Zen:

"Awareness"
"Laziness"
"The Burden"
"Beyond Illusion"

 Very interesting insights. They reflect my thoughts at this time. There is a cover up. A veil I described as the billowing white clouds created by the cloud making machine (The Media) has firmly confused everyone. Deliberately so. Official forces have been 'instructed' to be lazy with their investigations. It is a false flag in many ways. The Burden suggests still the blackmail situation I had at the very start of the mystery!!

Using The Navigators Of The Mystic Sea Tarot:

 "The Heirophant" & "The Emperor"- This is a reference to Gerry McCann.  

"Five Of Swords" indicating the ongoing issue that 'they' have with Gerry McCann and his profession, with what he represents and what he has help create ... I talk of this in the abstract as I learnt last time round that some very influential people are involved in this situation. Some very influential people indeed who do not want their 'trade line' being exposed to the world. There is an 'undetected' supply of  'a much desired product' involved with this story. Not drugs or contraband. But something more precious that certain 'rings' desire and which can be produced by a process of which MM was linked to. I'm not saying anymore about it. But it is a form of trafficking. Authorities know about it and have been instructed to turn a blind eye! 

AEON "Realisation" - refers to Gerry McCann's unwitting involvement in something which he had no choice but get involved in. 

"8 Of Pentacles" indicates MM is being observed. Is safe. Is alive. The McCann's are powerless still to change the situation. 

Insight:

'The Two Old Dears' still indicate MM is located somewhere in Eire. I see the Eire flag flying in my mind. I see the same desolate location ... on the land of some powerful family. She travels less now than she did. She has a different identity with different hair and contact lenses to cover her eyes. She walks the streets of a town silently. She is always accompanied by others. She has been controlled (By NLP and hypnosis. Plus other means) to forget her former life. But she still remembers. She will not forget. The sense is that she is where she was intended to be, but when she was born she was born to the McCanns. There was a mix up  I feel. The current family claim her most surely as her own. I see a trojan horse ... and it will take time for the hidden agenda around her to come out. But it will. 

As always my information is cryptic and coded to ensure that confidentiality on a public social media page.