Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 29 August 2018

A Vision Of A New Home

I had a vision of swimming deep into the flood waters. Suddenly ahead of me I saw a glowing light like a wondrous pearl ahead of me in those dangerous waters. Towards this light I was pulled and pulled, until its light enveloped me.

Later, I opened my eyes, and found myself save from harm. I lay on a sandy shore and the sound of lapping waves filled my ears. Above me I beheld a wonderful filament. I felt safe and I felt assured. I knew in my vision I was within that wondrous pearl. And its sanctuary would save me from the storm.

For this was to be my new home until the time came for the flood waters to subside. And I knew I was not alone. There would be others like me finding themselves awakening within this artificial world. They too would pass through the filament of the pearl and find themselves safe from harm. For now.

For also in my vision, I saw the coming of the dark times, when we would be enslaved; we would have no choice. For the creator of this pearl had a use for us within his artificial universe.