Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 24 August 2018

Thoughts To Get You Thinking #108

If you think your boss is stupid remember; you wouldn't have a job if he was smarter. - Albert Grant

A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to arouse interest but long enough to cover the essentials. - Ronald Knox

The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much
.- Colin Chapman

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. - Charles Lamb

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. - Rodney Dangerfield

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined - Samuel Goldwyn

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it. - Samuel Butler

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire PR officers. - Daniel J. Boorstin