Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 1 August 2018

The Elephant in the Room

'I wish I was more popular. I wish I had more people following me.'

Believe me these are superficial and illusory things. There are far more important things to worry about, than worrying how many people are interested in you in social media. It's all a deliberate ploy, a distraction, to drag everyone away from the elephant in the room.

Whilst bickering on social media, their freedoms are being ebbed away by a psychotic bunch of school yard bullies who want all of this world for themselves with us as their computerised human slaves .... now that is something to worry about! Once connected to a computer, and with your consciousness trapped in quantum computer hell, I'm sure you'll have the rest of eternity to worry about things that were taken from you when worrying about your social media presence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!