Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 12 March 2007

More To It Than It Appears


The implications are potentially staggering. Not only does it appear that I am 'conversant' in an alien language. But I am also able to comprehend the methods of thought projection ... seemingly able to use the crystalline network and send my facsimile message with my mind. Not only that, I was able to determine the correct vibration on which to send the reply.

The message must have been word perfect and on the correct vibration because the response from the lurker in my bedroom was immediate.

Somehow, there is more to this event than it appears. Many how's, many why's and very little understanding from the human logical mind. Perhaps it wasn't me sending the reply? Maybe it was another agency by way of a technology projecting it out of my consciousness. Whatever it was, and whoever it was ... it proves one thing ... I appear to be equipped with the ability or technology to send out pure thought communications (P.T.C) plus I appear to have the ability or technology to interpret which frequency the P.T.C needs to be on!