Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Countdown to 2012

Countdown to 2012 - T minus 3 days and 54 minutes

Who's getting excited then? The most anticipated threshold since 2000 is very close .... 2012 looms like the hundred foot wall. Fate pushes us towards that reality ... we cannot avoid that certainty ... that inevitability. I'm personally refusing to be taken in by all the pomp and ceremony. Until something, anything, significant occurs after 11.59 on the 31st December 2011, I will be treating 2012 no different to all previous years. Okay, so I feel something is different. I do sense 'soulfully' that a change is occurring ... I cannot deny there is a sense of 'something' in the air. But I refuse to go overboard. 2012 is just another human year ... another human date on a human calendar. One eye will be open though to the possibility that 2012 IS that year ... the special year for awakened souls. I'm sceptical ... that's the truth.