Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 20 February 2012

The Merlin Tarot

The Merlin Tarot are my 'preferred' choice of tarot card. Created in 1988 by R.J.Stewart. That was 24 years ago - amazing! When I bought my deck, The Merlin Tarot had only just been commercially released! I've been using them now for 24 years ... wow! Time flies ... anyone who has handled my personal deck will see how 'dog eared' they have become after thousands upon thousands of private sittings etc over the years. One particular card has been sellotaped to prevent it falling apart! However, no matter how worn out they look ... I have no intention of ever replacing them. They contain incredible energy ... and the experiences of so many aspects of human existence. Every fear, every anguish, every sorrow, every joy ... all the optimism and all the pessimism of all those clients - the energy is contained by the cards. Therefore, I cannot part with my own deck of The Merlin Tarot.

Click here for a review on The Merlin Tarot ...