Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 24 April 2014

"They've Taken Her"

'They've taken her!" But who are 'they'??? This has never been actually established by The Media. The public are left to deal with the deliberate clueless reporting of the media machine. The Sheepies (The General Public) are none the wiser therefore of the identity of the elusive 'they', yet those very words were uttered by Kate McCann. An announcement that indicates the identity of 'they' is actually known by those at the epicentre of this situation. 

The paradigm which I've been musing over the last few years has been an interesting one. It relates to the financial ownership of a genetic process that may actually have brought MM into life. Who created the process? If MM was a product of this process, then who is the legal guardians of a child born in this way? Despite the Kate McCann being the biological mother of MM, was this suffice to claim guardianship over MM, or did 'they' have the right to acquire MM in the way they appear to have done?

I have often seen MM as a product ... as a prototype being born by way of a pioneering process. One that very rich and very influential people were interested in. It appears large amounts of time and money had been spent on this process. The story seems to go deep down the rabbit hole and touches upon royal families and very powerful families around the world. No wonder the media machine has been used in the way it has. 

But then this could be pure supposition and a million miles away from the truth. Yet, throughout 2007 and 2008 this area of the WWW was watched and scrutinised by some powerful places in the world. I was told by sources close to the family I had hit the nail on the head in many ways with my Daily Merlin remote viewings. So it seems I had indeed been looking at the situation the right way.

Where MM is right now is very hard to assess. She is most certainly alive and well. But is she still with 'they'? Are 'they' a rich and influential family that wanted a specific child, born by a secret genetic engineering process ... ? That is what has to be considered here. But for what reason have they gone to such great trouble to hide this story behind an abduction by pedophiles? Bringing deliberate attention to the plight of one UK family when there are thousands of children being abducted every week of every year? This is the spellbinding part of this maze. 

I had my remote viewing tested and confirmed in the early days. I had the media stories confirming so much of what I was seeing weeks before. I had contacts close to the family working with me. I was also in contact with parts of the family, and received personal items of MM to work with. So I knew I was right on track at one time. Then it was almost like some technology blocked me from getting any more information. I was unable to perceive anything suddenly, and its been a brick wall ever since??? Why? What happened ... yet still I KNOW Madeleine has NOT passed away. She is still alive. I gleaned a locality in Eire at one time ... and I kept getting the same isolated property surrounded by miles of land and guarded by a 'personal army' ... but do I still get the same now? No. I need to commence Daily Merlins again sometime soon. 

What I will say ... the Moroccan picture WAS Madeleine. The video footage in Belgium I firmly believe WAS Madeleine. They were taken deliberately for disinformation purposes so the media could produce cock and bull stories to deceive. For what purpose? That is the difficult question to answer. The pig blood stains around the tiles which were supposedly Madeleine's was another deception. As was the charging of Kate. I believe the McCanns were being warned in some way at the time. They appeared as actors in a crazy story line, and it seemed they were being forced to play those roles  - Matthew James