Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 25 May 2020

Totem Bird of the Week - Owl


The Totem Bird of the Week for Monday 25th to Sunday 31st May2020 is the OWL. Its most powerful message is 'sacred knowledge' and the ability to see what others can't see but only after facing your own shadow. More often than not this involves facing all your worst fears, and realising that is exactly what they are ... fears.

After a powerful ritual this morning, within Castlerigg Stone Circle, I asked for the universe for a sign that my intention had been heard, and requested action I conveyed would be undertaken. Around an hour later, after instinctively making a detour to take in Kirkstone pass, I was witnessed 'the universe's sign' staring at me from a tree I passed on the Kirkstone pass. There was a large Owl looking at me, in broad daylight. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a photograph before it flew away.

Several hours later, I taking a trek through an unfamiliar section of woodland close to home, when I spotted a carved owl along the path I was taking!!! Two confirmations in one day.