Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 1 September 2023

Alex Jones Says Lockdowns Are Coming Back... I Call Bullsh*t

 Alex Jones claims to have met with a TSA whistleblower who said they attended a meeting where they were told new rules on masking were going to re-emerge by mid-September. By October passengers would be masking up again, and by December full lockdowns and restrictions would be back in the United States.

I don’t buy it. But most importantly, does it serve us to knee-jerk into reactive hysteria?

To me, Autumn 2023 lockdowns don’t match the pattern social engineers typically engage with. By that I mean, those in the financial and ruling elite of the Deep State (unelected people with power over societal direction) don’t usually push people in developed countries to the brink over and over in short succession. It happens over time, with peaks of “good times” before the inevitable upcoming valleys.

Push people too far too quick, and you lose them to revolt. 

To me, it’s much more useful to take a step back and observe the long-term direction we’re seeing with the WHO Pandemic Treaty.

Global elites are attempting to grab massive amounts of power through a worldwide treaty that would give The World Health Organization the power to tell the whole world what to do during a pandemic, regardless of agreed-upon facts. This treaty is far from being finalized but this to me is where we need to raise awareness. This is the long game, and it’s not concerned with what happens in September or October 2023.

To be clear, I’m open to anything happening, and will certainly keep my eyes open to signs of impending lockdowns, I just don’t see any real signs at the moment....<<<Read More>>>...