Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 2 May 2012

2012 - The Next Vibrational Shift is Upon Us

Something has breached the containment field or 'reptile firewall' that surround the planet! Hackers from the other side of that wall have been able to pass more vibrational light energy to the planet. How do I know this?

I felt it at around 5.30am EST this morning when a 'visitor' made its presence known to me by waking me up with a serious of loud noises in our bedroom. Since then I've felt Flu like symptoms coming over me. The Flu like symptoms generally indicate a physical body adjustment as its vibration is being quickened and the electromagnetic system adjusts to a higher vibrational energy coursing through it ...

So, how many of you lightworkers out there are feeling the onset of Flu at the moment? - MJ 2nd May 2012