Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 22 May 2010

"Presence"

I feel the presences again; coming close; around me
Not a hindrance though but moving close
An energy form to my left; moving around
I know its there, I feel its prana; its vital force
A bond of love; a light; a fusion; an energy exchange
A building block.
The presence is closer; almost a perceivable force
An the effect its energy has; I feel it; I feel revitalised
No longer as drained, a vibrancy; swirling life-force around me
Around my head, my arms, my back
Heat energy, light energy; almost a visual thing
No names; no words; no message
Just presence
Not threatening though
Just another life form
Another part of I
A drift in my thoughts; a direction now
Something waiting for me to be ready
A gist, a ray of hope, a journey
A direction; my mind to be lead
A shiver; goose-pimples; a presence beside
A tale to be told .....

 
Matthew James 6 March 2000