Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 17 September 2011

Spring Thinking ...

The amount of symbolism from the surrounding natural world today is interesting. Being in my shoes you would need to think the same. Two ravens and a hint of ancient connections. My years tied to Yrddrassil like my ancient mentor ... I no longer think the same as you. Self sacrifices open incredible doors. They have swung open wide. As a druid I learn to observe the signs..

I watched the formation of migrating geese overhead and read concern. The tribal fires are burning somewhere with another tradition under threat from nature.

Alas my nature cannot be read by eyes that are not on that vibration. They see only what their ego sees. They will be mislead by Loki. Alas ...for they , the two ravens permit me to see them truly and read their trail.

As the wild seer I grow weary ... and demand the spirits give the lost earring back!!

Matt James