Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 20 March 2012

"I Will Rise Again"

Kept under lock and key
The secrets of the world... sweetener for the starving
within the ripples of smoke around the mountain
A holy visitation like a hallucination
A mirage in the desert created by extreme thirst
Surely the blindman will be fooled readily by the leader’s claims
For why would they readily fool them all ...
They have been elected by them, to protect,
they are not going to deceive, surely?

All claims of visitation,
of silver ships,
of visitors,
of godly wars ... all are denied,
too readily ...

Reincarnation is fantasy, they say
delusions of the mind, how they explain it all away,
yet behind the closed doors of officialdom,
it is their nectar, their ambrosia,
its rituals control their lives,
they respond to ancient prophesy,
ensuring life must tick as it was written in ages past,
they manufacture and they create to perfect those doctrines
Yet publically they deny it is the truth ....

I am not so easily fooled
I am not a sheep, I am not a slave, a worker drone, a blindman ...
I pick at the locks,
and prepare to reveal to all what it is they hide ....

And, I know they blacken me, discredit me, they seek me
they abused me in the past, they had me bullied and ridiculed
and sodomised; and beaten; and hated ...

To destroy me; to teach me to hate ...
But I forgive and I know only how to love
They have deprived me of my life ... but I forgive them
Do you hear me watching demon,
can you sense my thoughts o hidden technology?

Thus you will know your restraint; your attacks have failed in their task
I still have my imagination ... which is my magic .... I will rise again ....

Matthew James - Sunday, 13 April 2003