Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 30 April 2012

He's (the) serving spirit! Pub regulars photograph generous ghost of former barman who keeps topping up their drinks

Spooked pub-goers claim to have pictured the spirit they say has been haunting their local ale-house for years. Regulars at the Apsley House in Southsea, Hants, say a generous ghoul, believed to be the ghost of a former barman, keeps topping up their drinks. And at a recent retirement party for one of the staff, Paul Morgan finally photographed the mysterious phantom. Father-of-four Paul, 47, who was snapping friend Gerry Goodwin, said: 'I was taking lots of photos with my iPhone because it was a fancy dress-themed party.

'I took a few of a group of friends and it was once I looked at them a while later I noticed something strange in the background." .... read more>>>...