Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 January 2016

The Time Is Now

The opening bars of the new vibration of 2016, and there is a clear shift in harmonics. A fresh breeze on the air. The cleansing nine vibration will make an effect. Is already making an effect. There is a clarity currently. An open space and a gorgeous trade wind that has a wonderful exotic fragrance on the air. Something not felt for quite a while.

Despite the awful negative intentions being put into the world aura at this time, there is still the powerful to manifest for the right intention at the moment.

I walk between the worlds at this time. I see this world more as the unreal than ever before. The otherworlds appear ever so real to me at this time. I reach into those places and pull the energy into here ... and manifest. This is the manifest plane after all. I realise my role and my destiny. So can you.

I walked into this life from the other worlds only a short time ago. I bring my tools of intention despite the spells of prevention sent by the negative realms. I lived around the dark sun at the time that evil began. I witnessed the golden ages. I lived on earth during previous high technologies. This time is nowhere as powerful as times before. I've seen incredible wonders across the galaxies. I was brought to this realm this time and made to forget. But I've retained the knowledge of the other worlds and kept open the door.

The time for ancient magic is now ...