Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 30 October 2017

A Shamanic Awareness Of The One

Bowfell, Cumbria - Copyright Matthew James
One of the huge responsibilities of my own ancestral/genetic druid & shamanic tradition is to respect the world around me, and to impress this great awareness on people I come in contact with in my daily life. Without forcing my way of life onto them.

Without the earth plane, and all its wonders, mankind could not flourish as a species. We've disregarded the natural world for too long, and the natural world is attempting to pull our awareness back to our true inherent senses.

We need to remember we are nature, and nature is us. We are not separated from it. Every leaf, every tree, every bird, every rock, every animal ... are part of us, just as we are part of everything we see around us. We are all the same energy, part of the same collective vibration. From the greater picture we are seen as one entity, we have been made to forget this truth by the crazy and unimportant things we have in our lives.

It is important to be aware,in every single waking day, of the air we breathe, the trees and plants that are around us. The birds we see in the trees and in the sky. Nothing is insignificant. Everything is just as unique and important in this existence. We need to admire the world around us and be thankful for its existence.

My tradition involves acknowledging the birds, the trees, the rocks, the animals, the elements and treating them as equal consciousness as my own. Even the keyboard I write with, or the screen I read are just as equal to me as everything else - everything has a degree of awareness and a degree of consciousness. This might seem odd to some who read this, but it is true - all things on this earth plane are created from the same thought forms that hold together this vibration. By respecting this reality you respect the world around you - Matthew James