Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 26 March 2019

An Alter Ego of The Black Panther? Hello Captain Marvel

And now we have the Black Panther under another name (or maybe its a best buddy, or work colleague, or his Daddy). Whoever it is, I still find it totally funny that keyboard warriors have nothing better to do than send me such stupid comments!

'Don't MOCK ME. You are messing with the wrong dude' - Captain Marvel

'I eat snakes for fun; you are a little shitty worm' - Captain Marvel

'The eyes are ON you infidel. You're days are the least they can be. Mock me and you mock them.' - Captain Marvel

So sayeth a very sinister mind. I've gleaned it is the same person. I can't be bothered doing an IP address check. I know it will reveal who it is. I'm trying to unravel his mentality and his grudge against me. I don't know him from Adam. He's perhaps the stalker I had on Google + who slagged off my photos months back. You get them ... it's funny. End of story.